Clearing cookies on your iPhone can help protect your privacy and free up storage space. Here’s how to clear cookies on iPhone:
Step 1: Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on “Safari.”
Step 3: Scroll down and tap on “Clear History and Website Data.”
Step 4: Tap “Clear History and Data” to confirm.
That’s it! Your cookies are now cleared from Safari on your iPhone.
Tips for Clearing Cookies on iPhone
- Clearing cookies will also delete your browsing history and other website data.
- You can also enable “Block All Cookies” in Safari settings to prevent new cookies from being stored.
- You can clear cookies for specific websites by going to “Advanced” > “Website Data” in Safari settings and swiping left on the website you want to remove
Additional Resources for Clearing Cookies on iPhone
If you’re having trouble clearing cookies on your iPhone, there are a few additional resources you can use:
- Apple Support: Apple has a support article that explains how to clear cookies on iPhone.
- How-To Geek: How-To Geek has a helpful guide that explains how to clear cookies on iPhone.
- Lifewire: Lifewire has an article that explains how to clear cookies on iPhone and other devices.
Clearing cookies on your iPhone is a simple process that can help protect your privacy and free up storage space. Just follow the step-by-step instructions outlined in this article, and you’ll be able to clear cookies on your iPhone in no time. If you’re having trouble clearing cookies, don’t hesitate to reach out to the support resources provided by Apple or other tech-related websites.