Scheduling an email in Outlook can be a useful feature if you want to compose an email but send it at a later time. Here are the general steps to schedule an email in Outlook:
Step 1: Create a new email message.
Step 2: Click on the “Options” tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
Step 3: Click on “Delay Delivery” in the “More Options” group.
Step 4: In the “Properties” window that appears, select the “Do not deliver before” checkbox.
Step 5: Choose the date and time that you want the email to be sent.
Step 6: Click “Close” to save the changes.
Step 7: Finish composing your email and click “Send”.
Tips for Scheduling an Email in Outlook
- Make sure that your computer is turned on and connected to the internet at the scheduled delivery time.
- Double-check the scheduled delivery time to ensure that it is correct.
- If you need to cancel or change the scheduled delivery time of an email, open the email from the “Outbox” folder and make the necessary changes.
Additional Resources for Scheduling an Email in Outlook
If you’re having trouble scheduling an email in Outlook, there are a few additional resources you can use:
- Microsoft Support: The Microsoft Support website has a page that explains how to schedule an email in Outlook, including step-by-step instructions and frequently asked questions.
- YouTube: There are many YouTube tutorials available that demonstrate how to schedule an email in Outlook.
- LinkedIn Learning: LinkedIn Learning offers a course on Outlook 2019 Essential Training, which includes a section on scheduling emails.
Scheduling an email in Outlook can be a useful feature if you want to compose an email but send it at a later time. By following the step-by-step instructions outlined in this article and the additional resources provided, you’ll be able to schedule an email in Outlook with ease. Just remember to double-check the scheduled delivery time and make sure that your computer is turned on and connected to the internet at the scheduled time.